[Paraview] Paraview 3.1.0 - ensight gold problem

Amy Squillacote amy.squillacote at kitware.com
Wed Oct 3 09:38:54 EDT 2007

Hi Adrian,

I was able to download the data from the link you sent. I do see the
same results as you show in the link you included in the email
conversation. I have a few questions for you.

* Are the hex8 and quad4 cells in the same part?
* Are the hex8 and quad4 cells supposed to share a common surface plane?
It looks like you have exactly the same exterior surface regardless of
which part you choose, which would explain the flickering you see.

- Amy