[Paraview] Paraview 3.1.0 - ensight gold problem

Adrian Magda amagda at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 10:00:30 EDT 2007

Hi Amy,

Thanks a lot for your answer.

1 - The hexa8 cells are in the part1 and quad4 in the part2 so they do
not belong to the same part.

2 - Of course as the quad4 cells are the boundary conditions they will
share a common face with the hexa8 cells. Assuming that this is wrong
than a similar behavior should be seen for all other walls (instead we
see this only for ONE single wall ). More how it is possible that this
boundary quad4 elements will affect the inner flow? I mean I observed
very different flow pattern for the full geometry and the part1 geometry
(separated applying the "Extract Datasets" filter)? Have you also
noticed that ? There should be whatsoever no difference between them, no?

Also in ensight there is no problem observed when i postprocessing this
case.

Best regards
Adi