[Paraview] slicing a large VTK_POLYHEDRON

Mathieu Westphal mathieu.westphal at kitware.com
Tue Jan 3 10:18:29 EST 2017

Hello

for your information there is a bug in the slicing of vtkPolyHedron that
can cause a segfault.
It looks very much like your error. It has yet to be corrected.
https://gitlab.kitware.com/vtk/vtk/issues/16877

You can already test this "work in progress" branch to see if this fixes
your issue  :
https://gitlab.kitware.com/vtk/vtk/merge_requests/2304

You could of course modify your data to tetrahedron with tetrahedralize
filter.

Regards,

Mathieu Westphal