[Paraview] Plugin with Qt 4.4, but Paraview binaries with 4.3 ?

Jacques Papper jacques.papper at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 15:57:03 EST 2008

Hi,
Yes Jerome I have the same problem. It seems that you must compile your
plugin with the same version of QT as the version of paraview you are going
to use it with. I also noticed that sometimes if you don't use the same
compiler it doesn't seem to work (but that may be just because I changed
versions of libstdc++.
Concerning downloading the correct version of QT they are all
available here<ftp://ftp.trolltech.no/qt/source/>
.

By curiosity what kind of plugins have you developed ?
Jacques