[Paraview] Plugin with Qt 4.4, but Paraview binaries with 4.3 ?

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Fri Dec 12 10:52:43 EST 2008

Hi Jérôme,

The plugin has to be built against a paraview build that uses the same
libraries that the paraview release build was built against.

The list of libraries/versions that Berk used to build the releases is here:
http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView_Binaries

Old (including 4.3.5) versions of Qt can be found here:
ftp://ftp.trolltech.no/qt/source/

cheers,
Dave DeMarle