[Paraview] vts file format

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Thu Sep 11 01:49:01 EDT 2014

Are you sure it's a "structured grid" or is an "image data"? Refer to this
for difference between the two:
http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView/Users_Guide/VTK_Data_Model

Programmable filer may be the easiest way to go. Attached is an extract
from the ParaView User's Guide that's currently being updated. A
combination of recipes shown in Sections 14.2.1 and 14.2.4 is what should
help.

Utkarsh
​
 ParaViewUsersGuideExtract.pdf