[Paraview] Fortran wrapper of HDF5

Pradeep Jha pradeep at ccs.engg.nagoya-u.ac.jp
Wed Mar 13 05:57:46 EDT 2013

I recently noticed that when I am using the fortran wrapper of HDF5 to
convert a binary file written by fortran into the "h5" format, it
automatically transposes the matrix. Apparently, this is because HDF5 uses
the C convention for writing binary files, as explained in section:
7.3.2.5. of this
page.<http://www.hdfgroup.org/HDF5/doc/UG/UG_frame12Dataspaces.html>

Is anyone aware of this situation? And any solutions for this problem? How
do I write the h5 file data in exactly the same way as it was written in
original binary file written by Fortran?