[Paraview] Why is pvbatch displaying images?

Patrick Begou Patrick.Begou at hmg.inpg.fr
Fri Mar 8 02:59:59 EST 2013

This libGLU.so.1file is provided by Mesa-7.11.2. I've build OSMesa only for
pvserver so I set the same install prefix for building OSMesa and for building
Paraview to put all the files together in /share/apps/paraView-server-3.98.1
subdirectory.
May be, look where you install your builded OSMesa libraries.

It is important for me to put all files together as this file system is exported
on my cluster nodes: later I want to run pvserver in parallel on these nodes for
visualization of very large datasets.

Patrick