[Paraview] PV 4.01 animating slices

Stephen Wornom stephen.wornom at inria.fr
Wed Jul 17 10:50:26 EDT 2013

Utkarsh Ayachit wrote:
> Just click on the "gear" icon to see the advanced properties.
In the linux  64-bit PV 4.01binaries, there is no advanced properties
option in the icon .
However, it permits to do multiple slices over a range, works.
However the range in the PV file is -15 to 15 but the  range in the icon
-s -21.2 to 21.2. Thus
The 12 planes that I requested are not correctly spaced.

How do I animate the planes, 1 plane at  time?
Thanks,
Stephen