[Paraview] Animation with sudden large intervals between consecutive frames

Tom Fahner tom.fahner at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 04:26:10 EST 2013

Just a small update:

I had in fact originally not used the offscreen rendering, so yesterday I
started the animation with offscreen rendering checked, cache geometry on
with 1MB of cache limit. The weird thing is that I started creating the
animation around 9.30 am yesterday morning and it than took until 3 am this
morning before 4 frames were created (2 large 8 hour intervals). After that
the performance was ok, with approximately 9 frames per ten minutes on
average. I will start one animation without caching just to complete the 4
different settings that are possible with these two options
checked/unchecked.

Quality of the frames is not affected it seems, at least not visibly when
viewing the animation, so that is good.

Tom

--
T.C. Fahner