[Paraview] pqMultiSliceView bug?

Reuter, Michael A. reuterma at ornl.gov
Mon Jan 14 10:57:42 EST 2013

Yes, that does make sense. Is there any case where it would not be (0,0,0)? I don't see one based on your explanation, but I want to be sure.

Cheers,

From: Sebastien Jourdain <sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com<mailto:sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com>>
Date: Thursday, January 10, 2013 7:04 PM
To: Michael Reuter <reuterma at ornl.gov<mailto:reuterma at ornl.gov>>
Cc: "paraview at paraview.org<mailto:paraview at paraview.org>" <paraview at paraview.org<mailto:paraview at paraview.org>>
Subject: Re: [Paraview] pqMultiSliceView bug?

The origin is "always" 0 as we rely on the slice offset. So in order to figure out easily where each slice is, it is better to have an origin at 0, so the offset become the location on any slice.

Does that make sense ?

Seb