[Paraview] Display integration point centered data

Eduardo erocha.ssa at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 14:51:50 EST 2013

Burlen:

I got the paper and it seems to be what I need. I was just wondering
though if there is any example that can be opened with Paraview. As
far as I can understood, there is a code example. But what I really
would like to have is a file example with data at integration point
(let say a scalar or vector) to be displayed.

Many thanks,
Eduardo