[Paraview] Controlling RenderView using Wiimote and VRPlugin

Aashish Chaudhary aashish.chaudhary at kitware.com
Thu Feb 28 17:09:13 EST 2013

If you using the VRPN to read the Wiimote data, then it should
be straightforward.

The simplest example is vtkVRTrackStyle which handle a single tracker
input. Have a look at it here:

http://paraview.org/gitweb?p=ParaView.git;a=blob;f=Plugins/VR/vtkVRTrackStyle.h;h=7d73c7c5282b2c166223ee2bdd235f2cfb9d8356;hb=HEAD

I could provide more help if needed. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,