[Paraview] Can't select multiple variables in properties pane

James Thunes j.thunes at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 17:54:59 EST 2013

Hello all,

I have datafiles with large numbers of variables. Previously, I could
select multiple variables at once by selecting the top variable, and then
<shift>+click the bottom variable. This works in Paraview V3.10.1, but not
V3.98.0. I can select all variables separately by clicking the radio
buttons.

My computer is a Mac Pro, 32 GB ram, 2x2.66 GHz 6-core Intel Xeon
processors, running OS X 10.7.5.

I have submitted a ticket, but hope one of you can suggest something.

Thanks,
James