[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] Re: Custom Windows build

Scott, W Alan wascott at sandia.gov
Mon Feb 25 18:33:36 EST 2013

Utkarsh,
Applications/ParaView/CMakeLists.txt no longer holds the INSTALL reference below.  Is there somewhere, either in the code (for the superbuild) or the wiki, that shows how to create a Windows .exe install, with these directions telling me 1) what to edit in a CMake file to add additional files to the .exe, and 2) what the cpack command should be?

Thanks,

Alan