[Paraview] Scope of effort

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Mon Feb 25 10:46:07 EST 2013

A question about how to use vtk's selection infrastructure (or about
building and testing vtk) is best sent to the vtk mailing list.
A question about how to use the interface to selection (the buttons in the
"Selection Controls" toolbar) within the paraview GUI should go to to the
paraview mailing list.

cheers,

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.