[Paraview] Scope of effort

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Sat Feb 23 06:42:38 EST 2013

That is one of vtk's regression tests. To enable it you must first
build vtk/paraview from source with the cmake option BUILD_TESTING on. This
particular test might also need VTK_DATA_ROOT set to point to the directory
where you've downloaded vtk's regression test data files. Once built,
change into the build directory and run "ctest -R AreaSel -V" to run just
this one test with the verbose output sent to the console.

--
David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.