[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] vtkNetCDFCFReader parallel performance

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Thu Feb 21 16:46:36 EST 2013

Both of these sound fine time.  The only caveat is that (1) is a parallel-specific improvement that requires communication.  I don't remember the dependencies of vtkNetCDFCFReader or the library it is in, but I would hesitate changing the dependencies.  It might be necessary to make a vtkPNetCDFCFReader subclass.

-Ken