[Paraview] ANN: Upcoming VTK/ParaView Webinars

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Mon Feb 18 13:17:04 EST 2013

Good afternoon folks,

We’d like to announce new, in-depth webinars focused on VTK and ParaView.
Hosted by Kitware, these free, one hour webinars will delve into specific
topics or applications related to the toolkits and provide end-users and
developers with the skills to take the software to the next level.

The upcoming VTK and ParaView schedule includes Infovis
withVTK<http://www.kitware.com/media/protrainingwebinars.php?course=02/28/2013>
on
February 28, Big Data Analysis with
ParaView<http://www.kitware.com/media/protrainingwebinars.php?course=03/26/2013>
on
March 26, BuildingQt-enabled VTK
applications<http://www.kitware.com/media/protrainingwebinars.php?course=04/24/2013>
on
April 24, and Charting with
VTK<http://www.kitware.com/media/protrainingwebinars.php?course=05/09/2013>
on
May 9.

For a full list of our upcoming webinars, detailed course descriptions, and
registration information, please visit the Kitware
webinarspage<http://www.kitware.com/media/protrainingwebinars.php>
.

If there is a topic that you’d like to recommend we cover, please email
Kitware at kitware.com.

Thanks!

Utkarsh