[Paraview] Problem with pvtr files in Paraview 3.98 and 3.98.1

Dr. Olaf Ippisch olaf.ippisch at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Mon Feb 18 10:10:01 EST 2013

Dear Utkarsh,

thank you for the quick reply. My biggest problem is the very scarce
documentation for the vtk-file formats available. As far as I could
guess from the documentation, I have to give only the coordinates for
each piece in the corresponding .vtr file. Is this correct? Is it
necessary that each .vtr file can be loaded independently? If you open
the .pvtr file with Paraview 3.14 it displays like it should. Is there
any more extensive documentation on the parallel file formats than the
one given on www.vtk.org/VTK/img/file-formats.pdf ?

Best regards,
Olaf