[Paraview] Problem with pvtr files in Paraview 3.98 and 3.98.1

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Mon Feb 18 09:59:37 EST 2013

Olaf,

Even with 3.14 there are issues reading the files. If I open up
results_0_1.vtr directly in 3.14.1, it doesn't render anything and the
OpenGL windows goes into some weird state. I am guessing something is
a amiss with the X/Y coordinate arrays.I know that may not help you
too much, but just in case :), it might worth looking at the writing
logic.

Utkarsh