[Paraview] 2d dataset, can i use paraview to interpolate values on x, y surface?

Pat Marion pat.marion at kitware.com
Mon Feb 18 03:03:38 EST 2013

Hi Ben,

It's possible that your data is causing certain filters to crash.  If you
can share an example data file, then maybe some paraview developer can try
it out, and if we can reproduce the crash then we can try to fix the filter
for future releases of paraview.  Also, I'd recommend you download the
latest version of paraview from paraview.org and try with that.  Maybe the
crashes you are experiencing have been fixed in the newer version.  You can
get a binary for linux as a tarball, you should be able to extract and run
it without installing anything.

Pat