[Paraview] Solved: What happened to the random controls for Mask Points filter?

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Thu Feb 14 10:46:17 EST 2013

That sounds like a reasonable request.  I added a bug report for it:

http://www.paraview.org/Bug/view.php?id=13880

-Ken

From: Pat Marion <pat.marion at kitware.com<mailto:pat.marion at kitware.com>>
Date: Thursday, February 14, 2013 8:32 AM
To: "Russell M. Taylor II" <taylorr at cs.unc.edu<mailto:taylorr at cs.unc.edu>>
Cc: "paraview at paraview.org<mailto:paraview at paraview.org>" <paraview at paraview.org<mailto:paraview at paraview.org>>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [Paraview] Solved: What happened to the random controls for Mask Points filter?

Does anyone know if there's a way to have the gear button enabled by default?  I would like it if there was a persistent setting "Show Advanced Options" that I could toggle on so I don't have to click the gear so much...

Pat