[Paraview] Start ParaView with Python script

the lily the.1.lily at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 12 06:00:34 EST 2013

enable to use python scripting you will be using the python version that paraview provides

write the script you want in a file and save it with .py extension

then type the path of your pvpython followed by the name of the file you want to run for example

program_files/paraview/content/bin/python/pvpython File.py

good luck