[Paraview] ParaView VTK Legacy File Questions

Daniel Levitus daniel.levitus at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 13:26:11 EST 2013

Continuing with the idea of comments within the VTK Legacy format, is it
possible to edit an existing ParaView Reader to allow comments to not read
as an error? If so how would one edit that reader? The XML format
previously mentioned, while extremely powerful, is not an ideal choice for
the data file need. Thanks in advance for any past and future help.

Best,
Dan Levitus
--
Daniel Levitus