[Paraview] Installation warnings

Pradeep Jha pradeep at ccs.engg.nagoya-u.ac.jp
Thu Feb 7 23:33:49 EST 2013

Hello,

I am installing Paraview 3.98 from source on a new system and when I am
configuring the ccmake to generate the Makefile, ccmake returns a series of
warnings like given below. After this I am able to generate Makefile
successfully and the installation goes smoothly but I am wondering what
these errors mean?

Thank you,
Pradeep

 CMake Warning at VTK/CMake/vtkModuleMacros.cmake:375 (add_library):

Cannot generate a safe runtime search path for target

vtkRenderingFreeTypePythonD because files in some directories may conflict

with libraries in implicit directories:

 runtime library [libGL.so.1] in /usr/lib64 may be hidden by files in:

/home/hp120242/k00603/local/HH-1298/usr/lib64

 Some of these libraries may not be found correctly.

Call Stack (most recent call first):

VTK/CMake/vtkPythonWrapping.cmake:49 (vtk_add_library)

VTK/CMake/vtkWrapping.cmake:55 (vtk_add_python_wrapping)

VTK/CMake/vtkModuleMacros.cmake:518 (vtk_add_wrapping)

VTK/Rendering/FreeType/CMakeLists.txt:45 (vtk_module_library)

 CMake Warning at VTK/CMake/vtkModuleMacros.cmake:375 (add_library):

Cannot generate a safe runtime search path for target vtkRenderingContext2D