[Paraview] ParaView crashes Mac OSX

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Thu Feb 7 17:18:50 EST 2013

Try building 3.98.1. I am assuming you're building on Mountain Lion.
We ran into such issues on Mountain lion due to some bug in the loader
when loading a large number of shared libraries from certain paths.
That has been overcome in 3.98.1 (latest git master, tar balls
available soon) by reducing the libraries loaded at runtime.

Utkarsh