[Paraview] ParaView VTK Legacy File Questions

Daniel Levitus daniel.levitus at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 10:58:17 EST 2013

Comments within my data file. I want to be able to describe the sections in
detail such that people within my research group understand the purpose of
the inputted data. I suppose then the XML format will be necessary. Thank
you again for your help, it is much appreciated.

Best,
Dan
--
Daniel Levitus