[Paraview] ParaView VTK Legacy File Questions

Daniel Levitus daniel.levitus at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 14:45:24 EST 2013

I have two questions regarding the VTK Legacy file format.

The first being how can one write comments in the file without ParaView
returning an error? I have tried #, %, //, /* and none have seemed to work.
I have searched online as well and cannot seem to find something that
suggests other methods.

The second and bit more in depth question is: How can I apply three
different sets of vector data to the same point in the Legacy format? I
have a simple triangular grid and at certain points I want to be able to
declare Tangent, Binormal, and Normal vectors for those points.

If more clarification is required please let me know

Best,
Dan Levitus
--
Daniel Levitus