[Paraview] How to write "voxel" or "image" data xdmf file.

Jason Fleming jason.fleming at seahorsecoastal.com
Mon Feb 4 11:24:31 EST 2013

Hello Mike

I've developed some XDMF routines for ADCIRC, a finite element coastal
ocean model. Its been a struggle, but ultimately successful. The XDMF
technology is valuable, but somehow the community around it seems ...
scarce.

Anyway, I had a look at your xml, and my first guess is that you have
placed the dimensions for your Topology element in the NumberOfElements
attribute, instead of the Dimensions attribute ... maybe try

<Topology TopologyType="3DCoRectMesh" Dimensions="117 201 189"/>

instead of

<Topology TopologyType="3DCORECTMesh" NumberOfElements="117 201 189 "/>

Cheers
Jason