[Paraview] 回复: 回复:RE: error when open tecplot(.plt) files

Richard GRENON richard.grenon at onera.fr
Fri Apr 26 08:32:52 EDT 2013

Hi Zhang.

Just a last info: since my last mail, I have made some tests with old
binary Tecplot (.plt) files, and I discovered that some files are
readable, but some files are not readable and give the same error
message. In fact, it depends on the Tecplot version that has built these
files. So, if you have problems with old (.plt) files, you may try to
convert them into a recent version of the (.plt) format using a recent
Tecplot release before reading them with Paraview.

Have a good week-end.

Richard.

  mailto:Richard.Grenon at onera.fr
  http://www.onera.fr