[Paraview] CSV data display

Taylor, Erin M. Erin.Taylor at jhuapl.edu
Fri Apr 19 11:57:43 EDT 2013

I struggled with the Threshold filter on Table To Points for a while before realizing that the Table to Points is a 1-cell grid with all points in that one cell. The Threshold filter on time will not work in that case because the threshold will either turn all the points on or off.

You can work around this by using the Delaunay3D filter on the Table to Points object to turn your data into an unstructured grid.  Then you can use Threshold on those grid cells and isolate (or animate) times.

Hope this helps.

Erin