[Paraview] make Contour output into a closed surface?

Celia Bremer fuwsle at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 30 17:44:37 EDT 2012

Hello,

Is it possible to make the output of the Contour filter a *closed* surface - basically, to put end caps on the isosurfaces? I can see some volume options in the display tab, but they are greyed out.

Right now, I import my data as CSV, use TableToStructuredGrid filter to convert it into grid (a rectangular prism), and then use the the Contour filter to find isosurfaces. But it's a little confusing to look at when the isosurfaces hit the edges of the prism since they look like holes, so I'd like to end cap them with a solid color.

Celia