[Paraview] WebGL Exporter in Paraview, where to find it?

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Sat Sep 29 17:47:44 EDT 2012

Hi Nico,

this is for ParaView/master from our git repository. This mean that it
will be available in next release (ParaView 4.0) but you can try out
our current development version by downloading our binary here:

http://open.cdash.org/index.php?project=ParaView&filtercount=1&showfilters=1&field1=groupname/string&compare1=63&value1=Super

And by clicking on the yellow box that match your system.

Seb