[Paraview] How to merge paraview git and PVVTK git?

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Fri Sep 28 07:58:37 EDT 2012

Hi Peiying,

I'm not sure to follow what you are saying, but ParaView already embed
VTK as a git submodule.

Therefore inside your ParaView git repo, you just need to update all
the submodules by executing the following command line:

> git submodule update --init

This will automatically fetch and update VTK inside ParaView without
involving you in any merge or so.

Hope this helps,

Seb