[Paraview] PV 3.14.1 64 bit time interpolation

Stephen Wornom stephen.wornom at inria.fr
Mon Sep 24 10:29:38 EDT 2012

What are the detailed steps involved to interpolate between data time steps?
I click on "temporal interpolation" and enter an interval.

I animate using paraview.pvd file but would like to have a smoother
animation using interpolation between the data time steps.

PV does not give an error but when I visualize the .avi file
mplayer anim.avi

I get errors like this.
V:  27.0  28/ 28  2%  1%  0.0% 0 0
[vdpau] Error when calling
vdp_presentation_queue_block_until_surface_idle: An invalid handle value
was provided.
[vdpau] Error when calling vdp_video_mixer_render: An invalid handle
value was provided.
[vdpau] Error when calling vdp_presentation_queue_display: An invalid
handle value was provided.

Thanks in advance,
Stephen

stephen.wornom at inria.fr