[Paraview] Questions about 13100_cgns_fixes

Patrick Martins patrick.martins at mail.com
Mon Sep 24 09:01:33 EDT 2012

I answer to myself, so that it can be useful for other people facing my problem.
 I managed to solve it by modifying the CMakeLists.txt under 'Utilities/VisitBridge/databases' and putting :

 if(HAVE_LIBCGNS AND VISIT_BUILD_READER_CGNS)
 target_link_libraries(vtkIOVisItBridge ${CGNS_LIBRARIES} -lhdf5)
 endif(HAVE_LIBCGNS AND VISIT_BUILD_READER_CGNS)

 I don't if it is the best way to solve things but it worked for me.

 I then tried to import the CGNS reader from Visit (2.5.2 version). I directly copied the avtCGNSFileFormat.x files to Paraview directory.

 Best regards,

 Patrick Martins