[Paraview] Vector export in ParaView

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Fri Sep 21 11:08:45 EDT 2012

SVG export will be coming in PV4.0 for both scivis and chart views.

You can try it now by building git master, or more simply by
downloading the nightly binary package from one of the machines in the
superbuild section of the paraview dashboard at:
http://open.cdash.org/index.php?project=ParaView

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
21 Corporate Drive
Clifton Park, NY 12065-8662
Phone: 518-881-4909

On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 10:49 AM, Pieter Barendrecht