[Paraview] Minimal setup for coprocessing in a Fortran solver

Renato Elias rnelias at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 20:23:57 EDT 2012

Hi Andy, or anyone that could help me...

I've found some errors and fixed. It now compiles, links and runs without
erros or warnings but I'm not quite sure how to connect ParaView with the
simulation code. Do I have to open ParaView and leave it waiting for
coprocessor calls or the coprocessor adaptor will do it automatically?

Regards

Renato