[Paraview] Error Loading PVSC files

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Sat Sep 15 10:43:06 EDT 2012

The error message is telling you that it expected a Servers tag as the root tag (that is, the element that contains all other elements). Try adding <Servers> to the top of your file and </Servers> to the bottom. The Servers element can contain multiple Server elements.

This is explained in the XML schema documented on the wiki in the following link, but it is adamantly easy to miss.

http://paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView:Server_Configuration#XML_Schema

-Ken

Sent from my iPad so blame autocorrect.