[Paraview] ANNOUNCE: ParaView eBbook now available

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Fri Sep 14 15:04:23 EDT 2012

The ParaView Guide Now Available as an eBook!

Kitware is pleased to announce that the ParaView Guide is now
available from our web-store! The ParaView Guide has been updated for
ParaView 3.14, and is available as an eBook for easy accessibility
from your eReader device, regardless of your location.

The updated Guide is Kitware’s first foray into the world of
electronic publishing. The content of the revised ParaView Guide comes
from the ParaView wiki, with additional chapters covering CFD
post-processing, an introduction to visualization with ParaView, and
visualization and analysis of astrophysical AMR datasets. As an eBook,
we will be able to update and disseminate new versions of the Guide
more quickly and efficiently to keep pace with real-world, digital
demand. Additionally, users who purchase the eBook can upload and
access it from any number of their electronic devices.

Once you purchase the ParaView Guide, you will receive a link for a
zip file containing the book in three formats: PDF, ePub, and MOBI,
along with instructions on transferring the book to your device.

We’d love to hear from readers regarding any feedback about the eBook,
or topics you’d like to see in future editions. Email us at
editor at kitware.com.

Kitware, Inc.
21 Corporate Drive
Clifton Park, NY 12065-8662