[Paraview] visualizing subdomain interfaces (boundaries)

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Fri Sep 14 10:31:55 EDT 2012

If you're working in parallel with your original grid partition you can try
the process id scalars and then the threshold filter to separate the
different domain partitions. If you're working in serial you may be able to
use the extract surface filter to see the interface between the partitions
from the files.

Andy