[Paraview] Questions about 13100_cgns_fixes

patrick.martins at mail.com patrick.martins at mail.com
Wed Sep 12 11:31:24 EDT 2012

Dear Sir/Madam,

 I am using Paraview for a small project purpose. Since I have CGNS 3.1 files, I tried to compile Paraview from git-master with Visit-CGNS reader enabled. Unfortunately, it crashes complaining about HDF5 symbols not found. I guess I need to specify somewhere that the CGNS library is using hdf5 and link against it but I am at a loss. Has anyone encountered this problem and know how to solve it ?
 And one more thing, is there a plan to import the latest CGNS reader from Visit to get more fixes ?

 Regards,

 Patrick Martins