[Paraview] paraview at paraview.org

Magician f_magician at mac.com
Fri Sep 7 21:02:21 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I'm now postprocessing polyhedral CFD sources.
The attached file is U-bend model which I solved.
* Polyhedral Sources are large, so I archived it by bzip2.

When I convert cell data to point data and generate Stream Tracer
from the Inlet, the streamlines go through the U-bend wall.
If I export same model as a tetrahedral source, they go to the outlet.

I think the problem depends on some issues of handling polyhedral cells.
Could I generate appropriate streamlines with polyhedral sources?

Magician