[Paraview] Maximize ParaView across 3 monitors; NVIDIA

David Zemon david.zemon at mst.edu
Thu Sep 6 12:38:29 EDT 2012

I'm looking into X extensions now.

Thank you for the link to the 590. It's very promising. I dug into their
website a bit more and it looks like 3D Vision Surround is only
supported on Windows. It's good to know it's out there as an option, but
hopefully X extensions will get us going without switching OSes and
buying a new card.

Thanks,
David