[Paraview] concatenate

Scott Ripplinger bigbluedart at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 21:27:00 EDT 2012

I currently have a data set that I am trying to work with using Paraview.
 It is a set of Lagrangian particles that are moving through the domain
over time.  What I need to do is calculate the surface coverage of these
particles that adhere to a wall.  This would involve determining which
particles have been adsorbed (probably an 'if' statement involved here),
calculating the surface area coverage of each particle (easy enough), and
then summing up these values across all particles.  That last part has got
me stumped.  Is there a way I could do this with the Calculator?  Python
calculator?  Or would I be best served by using a Programmable Filter?  In
any case, how would I go about summing up a property across all particles
to obtain a single value to be plotted over time?