[Paraview] ParaView on a Retina display

Robert Maynard robert.maynard at kitware.com
Wed Sep 5 10:15:56 EDT 2012

As a temporary workaround you can manually modify the paraview application
to enable retina support.
I haven't verified that all the icons layout properly.

You need to edit the info.plist inside the Paraview.app/Contents/ folder
and add the following two lines as the
first items in the <dict>:

<key>NSPrincipalClass</key>
<string>NSApplication</string>

On Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 12:50 AM, Pierre-Olivier Dallaire <
pierre-olivier.dallaire at videotron.ca> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm testing ParaView on a new MacBook Pro Retina and was wondering if
> there is
> any plan to support that hardware in a near future ? The application works
> great
> but the GUI is not as "sharp" as it could be in on this display.
>
> Regards,
>
> PO

Robert Maynard