[Paraview] Use of glyph inside a C++ filter

Nehme Bilal nehmebilal at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 17:13:03 EDT 2012

Hello,

I am trying to use the glyph filter internally inside another C++ filter.

To set a normal property, I just use the associated command as show below:

vtkPVGlyphFilter* glyph = vtkPVGlyphFilter::New();

glyph->SetInput(tmpOutput);

glyph->SetSource(disk->GetOutput());

glyph->SetScaleMode(1);

glyph->SetOrient(1);

However, I am not sure how to set the properties that use a
command="SetInputArrayToProcess".

For example how do I tell the glyph filter which property contains the
vectors to use ("SelectInputVectors").

In other words, what should I use instead of SetSelectInputVectors(...)
which doesn't exists because "SetInputArrayToProcess" is used instead.

Thanks,

Nehme