[Paraview] KEYS_TO_COPY method

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Tue Oct 30 14:56:30 EDT 2012

Hi Yves,

You need to make sure that you are setting the right keys on the right
information objects. We use quite a few different information objects so
this is confusing at times.

You need to set KEYS_TO_COPY() on the request (first argument to
RequestData).
You need to set the key/value you want copied on the output information
(outInfo) and read it from input information.

The data object's information object is not used for pipeline purposes so
you can't do:

*inInfo = inputDataSet->GetInformation()*
*
*
You should do:

inInfo = inputVector[0]->GetInformationObject(0);

Best,
-berk

On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 11:28 AM, Yves Rogez <yves.rogez at obs.ujf-grenoble.fr