[Paraview] ParaView thinks that it does not have a wind blade reader

Sohail Shafii ssshafii at ucdavis.edu
Fri Oct 26 17:06:21 EDT 2012

Current master version can't launch (MacOS Mountain Lion):

paraview(575,0x7fff72e33180) malloc: *** error for object 0x111058450:
pointer being freed was not allocated

0x00007fff82432212 in __pthread_kill ()
(gdb) bt 14
#0  0x00007fff82432212 in __pthread_kill ()
#1  0x00007fff87964af4 in pthread_kill ()
#2  0x00007fff879a8dce in abort ()
#3  0x00007fff8797c959 in free ()
#4  0x00007fff5fc0762a in
__dyld__ZN4dyldL12registerDOFsERKNSt3__16vectorIN11ImageLoader7DOFInfoENS0_9allocatorIS3_EEEE
()
#5  0x00007fff5fc0f06b in
__dyld__ZN11ImageLoader4linkERKNS_11LinkContextEbbRKNS_10RPathChainE ()
#6  0x00007fff5fc04ce4 in
__dyld__ZN4dyld4linkEP11ImageLoaderbRKNS0_10RPathChainE ()
#7  0x00007fff5fc0a81a in __dyld_dlopen ()
#8  0x00007fff8ac96dd8 in dlopen ()
#9  0x00007fff83dcfa10 in gfxInitializeLibrary ()
#10 0x000000011e6014fe in gliInitializeLibrary ()
#11 0x00007fff8a4f63e6 in glcPluginCount ()
#12 0x00007fff8a4f62a8 in glcPluginCount ()
#13 0x00007fff8a4f6091 in glcPluginCount ()
(More stack frames follow...)

Which version of the master works, so that I can debug?

Sohail